I usually don’t do the meme thing but this seems kind of fun. (Also the rules said I had to post it on my site, can’t go against the rules) 🙂 This meme travelled my way from Raaen Sioro Donethal. What does that mean anyway?
1. Reply with your name
(if I know you well enough to answer all the meme’s questions)
and I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I’ll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this meme on your blog. You MUST.
So let it be written, so let it be done.:-)
16 Replies to “A random meme”
Ok, I’ll bite. My name is Barry.
Hmmm most of the meme only works if know you better than as a Rocky Top Brigade Member whose blog I have read. My post has been amended. But in the spirit of continuing memes I am taking the political test linked off your site and shall post it shortly.
1. You’re a crafty Hobbit. 🙂
2. Let’s go to Vegas
3. All of them at once, rainbow Jello 🙂
4. Chinese guys in the backyard
5. Eating at McAllisters with some people and you talking about going to Nashville
6. A koala
7. What is your ideal place to live?
Anywhere but Missouri… Actually truth be told, I would love to live on a island in the middle of the ocean… (yes we can have satellite for the internet…)
–p.s. and that wifey of yours still hasn’t posted hers! 🙁
poke her for me!
1. You should try coding XHTML in Japanese while swing dancing.
2. It’s a tie. Come on Eileen or Jump, Jive an’ Wail
3. While wrestling in Jello is probably unwise, for numerous reasons, 🙂 I’d go with UT Orange
5. You being at Kathy Hitchcox’s birthday party in 2003, I think
6. A parrot, bright and colorful
7. What is your favorite Sci-Fi book?
I did it on mine….:-P
1. Spending time waiting on cars to be fixed is fun!
2. Care Bears: The Movie
3.Wild Berry Jello
4.Rainbow colored clothing does not look better when worn
5. Hmmm, I really don’t know, probably something related to J23 and Kate
6. Why a bear of course! 🙂
7.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be that Bones lady from that show, or the detectives from Law and Order SVU…I could just be a tv actor! 🙂
replying to above question:
I actually don’t have a ‘favorite’ sci-fi book. But my top three are: 1. Hitchhiker’s Guide 2. Dune (the first book, opposed to the series of books, although the prequels are good) and 3. Brave New World (by A. Huxley)
probably of my top three… but .. there are TOO many I like….
this could get interesting
1. Hugs can be dangerous.
2.Smokey and the Bandit
3. Ummm, not wrestling in Jello with you, that’s just not right.
4. That explains the mouse.
5. The first night I was at the lake and no idea where I was going.
6. A cat.
7. Why a houseboat?
A Houseboat was my “retirement” dream, I am just living it before retirement.
Comments are closed.